Scored Void Fillers
Built to fill container voids, decrease part movement and maximize container density.
For critical protection, offered in a variety of styles and complex material additives.
From wrap to bags, anti-static to standard, great for individual packaging or outer shell protection.
Specially Designed Dunnage
Perfect for increasing pack density, packing efficiency & ensuring quality during transit.
Offered in a variety of materials & coatings to protect your parts during transit while increasing pack density.
For rigorous protection & custom to fit your products or perfect for layering heavy parts.
Specially tooled to fold & lock, allowing quicker pack time & efficient packing support.
From chipboard to corrugated, scratch protective coatings or plain, these dividers are perfect for part separation.
Scored Void Fillers From A-Z Packaging
Products come in all shapes and sizes. Most of them are not shaped like boxes, which is why you need filler that will help narrow the gaps around your offering. The less a piece can move around, the better chance it will stay safe on its journey. A-Z Packaging sells scored void fillers and other high-quality packaging supplies to turn transportation into a breeze. Learn more about the uses for scored void fillers and how they can help you below.
What Are Scored Void Fillers?
Scored void fillers have scores running through them that are easy to fold. You can push the sides inward or move one side up to create the perfect customized filler to protect your products.
Scored void fillers take up space that would otherwise be empty in your package, preventing your product from moving around. When the product stays in place, it reduces the risk of damage.
How to Use Scored Void Fillers
If you need a versatile placeholder, you can count on this interior packaging. Scored void fillers can go in your package before or after the product, depending on how much space you want to fill. You also can use them for structural support, placing them vertically in the center of the package.
We customize our scored void fillers to meet your needs. Do you want packaging that will support your branding? Do you need an odd shape to fit a particular box? We can do all that and more. We create scored void fillers to meet your needs, with capabilities including ones:
- Made from different colored cardboard
- Sized to your specifications
- Coated to meet your packaging demands
Customization eliminates the headaches of having to score and shape your filler yourself. Let’s face it — die cutting is not easy if you don’t have experience. Letting us do it for you frees you up to concentrate on other tasks within your business.
Scored Void Fillers Applications
You can use scored void fillers in so many ways. They make your packaging look professional and polished. Using made-to-order dunning that fits your packaging perfectly and comes out of the box easily creates a good impression with your customers. Applications for our product include:
- Filling lengthwise voids in your packaging
- Adding to the top of a package to keep it from moving up and down
- Eliminating space between packages during transit, so your cargo does not shift
Buy Scored Void Fillers From A-Z Packaging Today
When you purchase scored void fillers, you want sturdy and durable products that will hold up to all your packaging needs. A-Z Packaging has the right solutions. Since 1985, we have been designing unique multi-material offerings for the automotive, food and beverage, manufacturing industries and more. We embrace innovation and use it to enhance our packaging, which in turn improves service to your own customers.
We want to hear about your needs, and help you meet them because we care about you. We win our customers’ trust by having the best service, quality products and competitive pricing. Request a quote today and or contact us 24/7 with any questions.
A-Z Packaging offers a variety of foam protection pieces for the ultimate safe packaging strategy. Our foams come in different styles with an array of complex material additives for your choosing.
What Is Packaging Foam?
Packaging foam is a material often used in shipping, moving or storing to keep items protected from damage. These durable foams can come in a variety of shapes, sizes and foam specifications, allowing the user to enjoy ultimate flexibility in protection. The primary function of packaging foam is to provide support and stability for items as they’re being transported. This support includes protection from falls, breaks, scratches, chips and more. It also serves as a protective layer to keep dirt and dust away from fragile items.
Thanks to its lightweight nature, foam protection doesn’t add a significant amount of bulk or weight, making it a popular choice for shipments.
Different Types of Foam Protection
Foam protection comes in several widely-used forms. It is most commonly constructed using polyurethane and polyethylene, but can also be found in several other popular materials:
- Polyurethane: This soft, open cell foam is popular because of its versatility. It molds easily to new objects, allowing for excellent cushioning and superior protection. Its softness ensures a scratch-resistant surface that is ideal for fragile items, while its transitive nature ensures a snug fit around each product.
- Polyethylene: Polyethylene offers a denser, firmer alternative to polyurethane. It’s typically used for highly sensitive objects that require extra stability, such as medical devices or weapons. It’s comprised of closed cell foam, which creates a successful vibration- and impact-resistant effect. Thanks to its firmer nature, polyethylene is resistant to moisture or damage. It is moldable enough to form foam protection for corners or the sides of the items, offering maximum protection.
- Anti-static: Anti-static foam is more specialized than its alternatives, yet still widely used across a variety of industries. This foam style is primarily used to protect electrical components, with premier cushioning that can absorb vibrations and electrical charges while also protecting from transportation damages. This ensures that the item’s electrical components are kept safely contained during shipment, and also protects people from potential shocks as they touch it during shipping or handling.
- Egg crate: Egg crate foam is one that many people recognize and may picture when they imagine packaging foam. This foam style breaks the tradition of flat sheets with rounded peaks for a signature egg crate shape. Its texture and shape offer additional protection from vibrations and collisions along the journey. It’s also highly durable and, if cared for well, can be reused for years.
Purchase Your Foam Protection Wrap Today
You don’t want to cut corners when it comes to foam protection for shipping. The right protective foam could make the difference between some en-route damage and a finished product that’s as good as new. Order your choice of foam protection wrap today to prepare for your next move or shipment. If you have any questions about any A-Z Packaging foam products or need help deciding which foam type is the right tool for the task, just let us know. Our team will be happy to assist you.
Whether you’re moving fragile pieces, shipping products or putting keepsakes away in storage, stay on the safe side by wrapping your items in a layer of protection. From bubble wrap to poly bubble mailers, A-Z Packaging offers a variety of products designed to improve safety from transportation damage. Our bubble protections can be used for both individual packaging or outer shell protection.
Forms of Bubble Protection
Bubble wrap consists of small pockets of air contained between layers of polyethylene film. These air bubbles serve as a protective film, defending against damage to fragile items while they are being shipped or moved. Bubble wrap can come in a few different forms, including sheets, rolls or mailing envelopes.
A-Z Packaging provides a variety of options, including bubble wraps which can be cut into smaller pieces to match the items’ size, and poly mailers which can be used as protective bubble wrap bags for your items. Our options also include a standard variety of an anti-static alternative.
Advantages of Bubble Wrap
Since it burst onto the packaging scene in the 1950s, bubble wrap has remained a widely popular method for packing and securing items. Its convenience, protection and effective results have made it a household and industrial staple across the nation. Thanks to its lightweight and flexible nature, bubble wrap is easy to secure with packing tape and convenient for wrapping bulky or oddly-shaped items. Its primary advantages include:
- Protection: Because of its layered design with trapped and evenly distributed air pockets, bubble wrap serves as an outstanding protective layer against bumps, shocks or vibrations. This helps to prevent damage that could occur from rigorous transport or accidents. Bubble wrap is also effective protection against damage such as scratching, chipping, and dirt or dust.
- Convenience: It doesn’t take a genius to use bubble wrap. This packaging material is extremely easy to use, requiring you to simply wrap an item and secure it with packing tape. Practically any item can be protected in bubble wrap, no matter how bulky, large or awkwardly shaped. The versatile nature of bubble wrap adds to its convenience — it can come in virtually any size and form, including sheets, bags and envelopes, allowing you to choose the style that fits your needs.
- Affordability: Because of its effective protection, bubble wrap is often all you need when it comes to keeping fragile objects safe. Bubble wrap is affordable to start with, and when you add in the fact that you won’t need many other protective packaging supplies, its pricing becomes even more competitive. Thanks to its lightweight nature, it shouldn’t cause an increase in your shipping costs.
- Environmentally friendly: If treated well, bubble wrap can be reused several times. This will help both your budget and the environment. As an extra green-friendly measure, bubble wrap comes in a biodegradable form that can safely break down once you’ve finished using it.
Order Your Bubble Protection From A-Z Packaging Today
From bubble wrap protection to wholesale bubble mailers, A-Z Packaging has it all. Keep your products safely stored or shipped so that they’re as good as new when you reopen the package. Order your bubble protection today to prepare for your next move or shipment.
If you have any questions about any of our products or services, just fill out a contact form! Our team works around the clock to ensure full customer satisfaction, and we’re always happy to help.
Specially Designed Dunnage From A-Z Packaging
How do you solve a problem such as a package that’s too big for its parts? Specially designed dunnage provides the filler you need to bundle your next order up tightly. Nothing inside will budge when you use our custom-designed pieces to pad any extra space. A-Z Packaging provides complete project handling for our clients, including dunnage custom created for your requirements. Learn more about special dunnage and its applications below.
What Is Dunnage?
Think of dunnage as a seat belt, even though it has a different shape. It is the material that holds something in place when it’s in transit. People often refer to dunnage as loose material or filler. It keeps fragile things safe and stops everything else from sliding around a box. Using dunnage can also protect whatever you package from vibrations or shocks during transit.
Specially designed dunnage is made specifically for a particular package to fill up those open spaces. Other types of dunnage may not fit as well as the specially designed type since it’s made to order.
Too often, awkwardly shaped parts become an afterthought in the transit process — tossed into a box without being secured. Those parts can break and can cause damage to other pieces in the box. With custom dunnage, you avoid those possibilities and improve customer satisfaction. Trust us when we tell you that people like it when their products reach them intact.
Advantages To Specialty Designed Dunnage
Because different products have different protection requirements, it is important to have your dunnage custom-designed to provide Class A protection for your products. There are many different materials, shapes and textures available for dunnage, and the more suited your dunnage is to your product, the better the protection you can enjoy.
As your Class A custom dunnage supplier, A-Z Packaging can work with you to design and supply the specialized custom dunnage you need. We have decades of experience matching low-cost, highly-effective packaging with businesses and are certain we can put together quality dunnage that will meet all your requirements.
We take care of the entire process — designed, production and delivery. By walking you through our process, we get a feel for your needs and can guide you toward the best product fit. Since each custom creation is unique, you get to be a part of the design and production processes. We have reasonably priced, reliable shipping methods available coast to coast for your specially designed dunnage.
Options for Custom-Designed Dunnage
Do you have a uniquely shaped product you need to transport? You need uniquely shaped dunnage to support it. While standard dunnage, such as bubble protection, makes an excellent safeguard for products with simpler shapes, such as squares or spheres, it may not provide the right type of protection for something with a more elaborate design.
That’s where custom dunnage comes in, and it can make a significant impact. If you have struggled to keep your product from moving during shipping, our custom-designed dunnage will help it stay in place. Other options for custom-designed dunnage include:
- Part protection for small pieces of your product
- Cushioning for delicate auto parts
- Bruise prevention for food
Contact A-Z Packaging For Premier Expertise In Dunnage Design And Supply In Michigan
For more than 30 years, A-Z Packaging has been a premier provider of multi-material packaging products. We have distinguished ourselves in Michigan and beyond through our high-quality products and attention to detail. When you work with us, you partner with an industry leader who understands the automotive, food and beverage, manufacturing and consumer packaging industries. That’s important when you want to stand out in your industry, too.
You’ll never want to consider another Class A packaging protection supplier once you’ve worked with us. That’s because we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and on putting our all into designing the perfect packaging for you. Our goal is to be your go-to supplier of packaging solutions, and we do whatever it takes to make that happen.
If you’re ready to talk dunnage, let’s talk now! Call us toll-free at (586) 800-2045 to get started. And if you’re ready to order custom dunnage today, you can contact us online right now.
With A-Z Packaging, you can find corrugated layering pads in a variety of materials and coatings. Each pad is uniquely designed to increase pack density while protecting your items during transit. Learn more about the various styles and advantages of using layer pads below.
What Are Layer Pads?
Layer pads are typically made from chipboard or corrugated plastic. Our cardboard layer pads are fully recyclable and constructed using renewable resources, providing the ultimate environmentally friendly solution. They’re often available in single, double and triple wall variations depending on the level of rigidity you need. The plastic alternative has sealed edges and is commonly used for moving fragile glass bottles.
From corrugated cardboard to solid board grades, these layer pads are used to strengthen packages and keep them from being flimsy and breakable during shipping. They also offer an extra layer of protection when the cases are being sliced open, as they keep the product further from the blade.
Benefits of Using Layer Pads for Packaging
Incorporating layer pads in your packaging is always a wise idea. This is particularly true if you’re transporting fragile items, but can be useful regardless of what kinds of products you’ve got in the case. Add A-Z Packaging high-quality chipboard layer pads to enjoy the following benefits:
- Safety: The heart and soul of layer pads is in protecting your items from any damage on the road. Layering your packaged items reduces the risk of impact damage as it helps them to stay stable and secure in their casing. Layer pads also eliminate the risk of any blade damage occurring when the package is being opened. They’re known to reduce product loss as well as wastage.
- Environmentally friendly: Most layer pads are designed to be eco-friendly, as they are made from fully recyclable and renewable resources. They’re also reusable and durable for the long run, typically wracking up a low damage rate per trip.
- Flexibility: Our layer pads come in a variety of sizes, including different shapes and levels of thickness. Choose the right assortment of layer pads for your packaging needs without purchasing unnecessary sizes or amounts.
- Affordability: Layer pads can significantly reduce the risk of product damage without greatly increasing the cost of your shipping. They are lightweight and cost-effective, even for those on a budget.
- Convenience: Corrugated layering pads aren’t difficult to use — in fact, they’re known for easy handling and convenient stacking. You can stock up on layer pads in bulk for future shipping projects without having to deal with major storage issues.
Order Your Corrugated Layer Pads From A-Z Packaging
Stock up on layer pads for shipping safety right here at A-Z Packaging. Since 1985, we’ve built a name for ourselves as a trusted supplier of packaging materials, including chipboard layer pads. Keep your items damage-free no matter how bumpy the journey — order your supply today!
Any questions about A-Z Packaging products or services? Just let us know. Our team is available 24/7 to make sure our customers are fully satisfied with every purchase.
Honeycomb From A-Z Packaging
It sounds like a dessert, but honeycomb is more like an entree. It should be the central part of your packing strategy if you have to send anything fragile, or your load requires stabilization. When you use honeycombs, you protect your most important shipments. A-Z Packaging sells outstanding honeycombs that will absorb, fill voids and reduce shifting during the shipping process. Learn more about when to use honeycombs and how we can customize them for you below.
What Is a Honeycomb?
Honeycomb is a durable, custom-engineered piece you can rely on for efficient packaging when you ship a fragile or oddly shaped product. The name comes from the shape of the cells used to create the packaging. They’re made in hexagons, just like the beeswax bees use to make their honeycombs.
It turns out bees know what they’re doing, and that structure is incredibly strong. By stringing these cells together, you get a sturdy structure that can withstand pressure when you use it for:
- Packaging filler
- Placed inside products during shipping to keep them from collapsing
Custom Honeycomb Options for Packaging
A-Z Packaging sells custom honeycombs made just for you. We engineer a design to fulfill your needs, and our options include a range of cuts and shapes, such as:
- Die-cut: We produce a shape you can nest your product in or place around your product to protect it.
- Slit score and reverse slit score: The shape will zig-zag like a fan, creating a piece that hinges for greater flexibility.
- Flat sheets: We create sheets of honeycomb to your size specifications to give you the perfect fit.
Do you have another customization in mind for your honeycomb? Ask us about other options. We want you to get the best materials for your packaging needs, and we love a challenge.
Many honeycomb applications will keep your products safe when you package them and ensure they retain the high quality your company is known for. Here are just a few ways our customers use our honeycombs for packaging:
- Prevent scratches and dents on fragile products by keeping them away from the sides of the box
- Provide inner support in a package or even for a pallet
- Honeycombs create trays for items that stop them from moving around the box
You can come up with many other honeycombs uses, too. Our customers love their fantastic versatility.
Buy Honeycomb From A-Z Packaging Today
A-Z Packaging has designed unique package solutions for businesses since 1985. We can customize your products in so many ways, from adding branding elements and colors to varying the size and shape. Customers enjoy working with us because we want to find the best product for you. We build relationships, not orders, and that’s apparent in every interaction you have with us.
Get in touch today to get a quote on honeycomb for your company. We’re always there for our customers.
Specially tooled to fold & lock, allowing quicker pack time & efficient packing support.
If you’re looking for custom die-cut supports and printed chipboard boxes, look no further. A-Z Packaging offers an array of colors, materials and styles that can all be customized and printed to your exact specifications, in addition to standard die-cut supports. We work to design, produce and deliver packaging supplies and offer nationwide delivery. We handle the project completely, from design to custom packaging setup, and provide prototypes and quotes.
Our die-cut supports are cut in such a way that they can interlock. They are frequently used as a source of cushioning for especially fragile products. Our die-cut supports fit flush inside packaging and suspend a product, keeping it away from the outside of the box and protecting it in case of drops or shifts in a truck. By lessening the movement of the item inside the package, our die-cut supports help products stay free of damage all the way to the delivery doorstep.
Finding an option to keep the contents of your package protected is important. Our die-cut supports can be cut and shaped to fit a number of geometries. Moreover, we offer customization options to really make the presentation of that package stand out.
Our die-cuts are made of the highest-quality material, so you can be sure they won’t fold under pressure. We look forward to working with you to design them in the way you find most attractive.
Choose How to Color Your Die-Cut Support
Our die-cut support inserts can be customized to mirror the color scheme of the outside box for a consistent presentation. We have a vast array of colors to choose from, so if you’re looking to better represent your brand on the packaging or create an exciting presentation for each individual product, we can accommodate your needs. Our wide selection of hues is available to you, but if you can’t find one to fit your taste, we can also make customized colors and color combinations.
Durable, High-Quality Materials
When you choose to use supports in your packaging, you need to be sure those supports will stand up to any outside damage. That’s why A-Z Packaging carefully selects high-quality, recyclable materials that are sourced responsibly. When we design a die-cut support for you, you can be sure that we will use strong materials we have cut precisely to fit your package and protect your products from damage.
Order Die-Cut Supports to Simplify Packing Today
At A-Z Packaging, we’re here to build relationships, not orders. We really do want to put your needs first, especially when it comes to making specialty packaging products. We’ve worked in several industries, including automotive, tooling, and food and beverage, with astounding results, and we’re sure we can make pristine packaging for the industry you operate in. We will work ceaselessly to ensure you’re satisfied with the final product.
If you need to ensure your packages get to their destinations intact, consider using our die-cast supports. Contact us for a quote today!
What Are Partition Dividers?
Partition dividers create smaller pockets within a large box where you can store fragile items. In packaging — and, we’d say, in life — “divide and conquer” is a smart approach. By dividing a more substantial space into smaller ones, partition dividers keep your products safe and protect them from the inevitable jostling that occurs during transport.
Applications of Partition Dividers
You can employ partition dividers in packaging for just about anything. We recommend them for:
- Small parts: You can keep track of these pieces and protect more efficiently when you put them in individual cells.
- Food and beverages: Separate fragile food containers from contact during transit.
- Boxes you stack: Boxes that include partition dividers can hold several times their weight thanks to the structural assistance of the divider.
Custom Partition Dividers for Packaging
We create partition dividers in a range of different shapes. You tell us your needs, and we can design a product to meet them. For example, you may need lots of scoring or very little. Other variables might include:
Custom partition dividers for packaging are especially useful when you manufacture products that cannot touch each other. There’s no such thing as a box-shaped like a circuit board or car engine component. Partition dividers take you closer to that ideal. They eliminate the extra room and give your products a snug place to nest.
Custom Corrugated Partitions for Order
Partitions allow you to ship several items in the same box without worrying about them damaging each other. For many products, standard cardboard box cell dividers or chipboard partitions may be sufficient. But for particularly bulky products that need tougher dividers, you may prefer seeking out corrugated partitions. A-Z Packaging sells high-quality edge protectors that keep your products in new condition.
Advantages of Corrugated Partitions
Corrugated partitions are well-known for their extreme durability and strength. They resist crushing even when heavy items are stacked on top of them. We can provide you with a wide range of corrugated partition sizes as well as an assortment of thicknesses, or “flutes,” to suit your needs.
Custom Chipboard Partitions for Order
When you are looking for boxes for shipping, you may find yourself shipping multiple items in a single box, and you want these items isolated from one another. This is the perfect situation to buy chipboard partitions. A-Z Packaging sells these materials and other packaging supplies to make transporting your products easier.
Advantages of Chipboard Partitions
Chipboard dividers are specially designed partitions that are about 30% smaller than the partitions in standard shipping boxes with dividers. They are also made from recycled material, so they are more affordable and better for the environment. You can use fewer and smaller boxes to ship your goods when using chipboard partitions.
Let A-Z Packaging Help You With all Your Chipboard, Corrugated Partition and Box Divider Needs
A-Z Packaging, your go-to supplier of packaging products in and around Detroit, has all the chipboard partitions and box dividers you could need — including corrugated partitions for an extra layer of protection for your more fragile items. We offer custom chipboard partition options as well, including a range of calibers (thicknesses), finishes or features, such as V or S notches.
With over three decades providing packaging products to Michigan businesses, we are the multi-material packaging experts. Call us today toll-free at (586) 800-2045 to talk about our custom chipboard partition offerings, or contact us online now for a free quote.